CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Readers Story

Anonymous said...

im a 14 year old and i started cutting about a year ago. to be honest i dont really remember why i started self harming. i think it began with me just wanting to express some emotion without having to explain myself to anyone. it was the one thing in my life that i felt like i could control. now things are going badly at school and i self harm more. i paniced and tried to find a site to get help. but then i read about all these people who were abused or close relatives and friends had died so they started self harming. that just made me fell worse because i had no real right to self harm, i had no real problem. of course i got depressed and cut myself because i was so ashamed of myself and it ended up going round in a loop. i was cutting to let out my hatred of myself, to get rid of my bad blood which made me want to cut even more. my cuts are getting deeper.

i dont really know why i left this comment i just felt like i needed to tell someone who wasnt going to come up to me the next day and ask me why i did it. thank you

1 comments:

Scarlet said...

Thank you for sharing your story. Just because you feel you don't have a 'reason/event' to pinpoint the beginning of your self harm on it doesn't make it any less important for you to get help, or to have people who will listen to you without judging you.

One day I will be as brave as you and will share my story

Hugs xx