CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Readers Story

Dear Abbey,


Wow, from the little entry it started as, well, it's grown.


I think that you are an amazing being, just from the wisdom that you share, the advice that you offer and the fact that you care. Something, in this day and age is rare. As a "cutter" of 6 years myself, I can empathasise with so many of these people.

It's hard, recently things have been getting worse, but my biggest help and safety is my partner. He will encorage me to talk it all through, even if I don't want to, my god, is he determined.

But I didn't comment to talk about me, I just wanted to say thank you Abbey, for giving some people a place to voice their thoughts, feelings and emotions without fear. Just providing a safe place.

As posted by "tiarra" earlier"Just Listen, Listen with not just your ears, Listen with your eyes, your mind, your emotions but most importantly LISTEN WITH YOUR HEART to the silent cries of those who need you the most."



Love SR



Posted April 4, 2008

0 comments: