CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hope





Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.

Dale Carnegie
American Author



No matter how many times I try and fail, how stupid I feel for daring, how many promises I make to myself that end broken, I will keep trying because deep in my soul, where no one treads but me, I know I am worth more than this, I know I deserve better and I will keep trying till I succeed . . . Love Abbey

2 comments:

Laura said...

That's so great and speaks to what hope really is. And yes, you are worth more than this.

Anonymous said...

Thanks my dear, at times I feel as strong as an ox, others as weak as a kitten & about as confused as a cage full of mice...lol