CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spiral

What happens when all your coping mechanisms are destructive . . .

Well not all (yes there is yoga, painting, blah blah blah), but the ones that work, that are instant gratification...

When your mind is screaming, or worse talking in dull monotone, repetitive suggestion . . .

When you just want to scream 'Shut the F*ck Up!'

When your first thought is 'No one will know' and the second is where is my kit . . .

Who does it harm?, nobody ... doh! that's why its called Self Harm


If you give someone 50 reasons why they shouldn't, they could give you 50 why they should.

But the main ones are

"I cant deal with this pain"

and 'It keeps me alive'

So before you judge, think about that

2 comments:

musik-addikt said...

May I put this on my blog and link it to this site hun?

Anonymous said...

Oh course you can love, you never have to ask :)