CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009


I had trouble posting tonight...

how does one do an update on nothing, no growth, no solutions, no movement.

The best description I have is lethagy.

Just holing up in my home space

Hoping like hell people will go away, problems dont need solutions, bills wont need to be paid, no one invades my space, myself, I dont have to make decisions, be relied upon. Id just want a rest from the world. Don't ask anything of me, I dont have the answers, I dont even have the energy to consider the questions. Im tired of being to rock everything revolves around. Im so exhausted, by others demands, by my own demands

I dont want it anymore, let me curl up and sleep, let me heal, let me go.

*I hate this remix, but its the best I can come up with, welcome to my life in techno...x
I do not want to be afraid
I do not want to die inside just to breathe in
I'm tired of feeling so numb
Relief exists I find it when
I am cut

8 comments:

musik-addikt said...

Hugs for you hun
Xx

Techno version is umm.... Interesting!

Xx

Anonymous said...

Isnt it awful... but you just cant get the html to the original... grrrr

Karin said...

I know the feeling dear ... and IF I know the feeling - but I don't ALLOW anyone to get me down! Who do others think they are to allow do so? Of course there are days on which I feel AWFUL ...

Hang in there dear!! You have a wonderful, a beautiful soul and need to fill your emotional barrel which is empty or better - in minus! I had an ex who drained it, who harmed me more than I care to admit and there were times, I didn't know anymore how to go on. He will go to hell for that, I am positive - and I will silently stand by and watch ... and not move a muscle!
It took me a long time to get back to where I am now. I know I am strong ...

Do something NICE for yourself, find what I always call soul-food ... something only YOU feel good with, who cares what others think! A good smell, ovely view, good food ... something crazy - only for YOU!

Sending you truckloads of love and strength - and understanding -around the globe!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Girl,(I just recognised you from your icon.. this is not my Palestinian site...lol)

but you know sometimes angels come from funny places (and I believe you might be one :) as I needed to hear what you wrote tonight...

I am strong, just a little weak at the moment... going out into the garden was good for me today (says a career power girl) but Im breaking it down into little things I can manage... and I will borrow your strength for a bit...

and if I can get an airline ticket, Id be proud to stand at your ex's grave with you... I know exactly where you are coming from... thanks again love....x

If you want my normal site its

http://abbeyj-randomthoughtsoflife2.blogspot.com/

or the Palestinian Peace site is
http://peaceforpalestine.ning.com/
You really gave me a breath of wind love....x

Karin said...

Hey Abbey,

That's what it was all about - to give you the breath of wind to go on, to get the head above water and BREATH - and I am more than happy I succeeed!

I know it isn't a Palestinian site ... hahah ... I didn't even know you have one but will certainly visit it frequently! AND - I'll hop to your "normal" site as well ... even though I find this one NORMAL as well!

Sending you MANY HUGS and STRENGTH!!

Karin said...

P.S.: The thing with the grave one day ... you're most welcome!!
And my strength - you're free to borrow it any time you need! :-)

Anonymous said...

Now I do feel silly...lol, Ive ben working so hard on the Palestine site, Im starting to think all are from there..lol

but honest love I do appreciate your support, strangers though we are, friends we will be....x

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys