CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009


Awakening, my arms ache
Am cut? ...
No burnt...
familiar, hot, seared flesh
seared to my mind
gasping , ragged breathe
and know life

After 10yrs did I drink?
Yes
Smoke? ... will take what you have...
hands clutch the floor
broken glass, spilled wine
Will it calm?
Stop the voices

Your pills, your powder
taste, lick, smell
I breathe them in

combine them
and curl in death?

Do the demons of guilt bite at my feet?
Its ok, they are puppies to me
We are old friends.

6 comments:

musik-addikt said...

Shivers, this is exactly how I'm feeling.

And the verification word below is 'upain' - freaky

Xx

Opaque said...

This image suits both the poems very well!!!

I love the way you've not given all the details away but still prompted them. Nice job!!!

Well done!!! Keep writing!!!

Anonymous said...

Very freaky Muzik... hang in there love, not a good head space to be in...x love ya

Anonymous said...

Entirely prompted Bros, and entertwined... not many slip through my 3 worlds as you do...

Make Me Disappear said...

This is something..really something..Powerful words from your side....

Well done

-Rahul

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rahul, I keep tweaking the words but it is an expression of how things are..