CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Im A Cutter


ImACutter.com is a brand new non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for those struggling with self-injury, cutting, addition, and suicide.


“See they label me a cutter,
but it stables me enough that,
I can make it through the cludder,
but it aint about the cuttin,
its just something about the rush and all the rage involved,
until all the hate is gone the pains resolved,
to waken all the neighbors cuz im bangin on the walls,
all the hatred and entertainment for this nation at war,
i see this world its so much wrong,
ask me why and ill show you why theres no such god, My arm!”
- Mint from Steppin Stone

The poem is from the new website. I've only had a little look around but they seem to have some good information. The only issue I had was that I couldnt access the Forum, but as they are new it may be just a glitch.

0 comments: