CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

My Week

This week, I absolutely refuse to slump into a full blown 'God I hate my life" depression. I can feel it sneaking up, like black fog. I may not be able to control it, but I think I can take steps to minimise the impact. Just pushing myself to a shower and work is a 3hr exercise in 'why bother'

Each day Im going to try to do something for myself. Not spend money (which just gives a flash of satisfaction and leaves me broke) but just do something small, see something unique, 'enjoy' being with others (this one is hard for me, as like a turtle I just retreat) eat something nice.

It may be a futile gesture but Im giving anything a go. Ive been here before and the alternatives suck. If you have any ideas that work for you let me know ... So that is the cunning plan for now.

0 comments: