CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Time Out.

Im sorry everyone, for August, Sept I crashed physically and emotionally. I have no idea what the catalyst was but the result was the same. Im not 100% yet but Im trying to get things back on track.

Its probably been the hardest period of my life since the time after my sons father died. I pretty well withdrew from life, trying desperately to keep going and to not harm myself. The fact that I didnt is a positive, I know it is, but at the moment I find it difficult to see positives, I can see them but not feel them if that makes sense.

My concentration is still shot, I find it hard to focus on tasks, Im having periods of being hyper but not manic. So thats where I am at. I havnt been visiting other blogs but I will. I came close to wiping my blogs but a dear friend stopped that (Ta Mix) however I lost the address on this one, so I will get around and let others know the new one.

0 comments: