CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tip #1

Prepare ahead of time for your appointments


I keep a special folder (bright colour so I won't lose it so easily) just for my psychiatrist and therapy appointments. I put anything I want to show them such as information about medicines I want to know about, programs I want to get into, or poems & journalling I wrote. I also put my list of questions I always have built up since my last appointment. Of course I bring my "Healing Calendar" where I chart my daily sleep, mood and medicine intake. By having this folder I usually get to cover everything I want to ask while I am with my doctor instead of walking out and 2 minutes after the appointment saying," Oh no, I wanted to ask.....!!!" Then have to wait another month or two before I can ask him.


0 comments: