CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fridays

Each Friday, I will feature one of the personal stories that readers have left on my last blog so we build a greater understanding of how each we are all very different people but all dealing with the same 'demons'.

If you would like to email yours I'm contactable on abbey.angeltears@gmail.com, just mark it 'Friday's Reader Story' in the subject line. However I wont personally answer emails.

The point of this forum is to share openly with each other our experiences, strategies and hope ... When reading 'Friday's Reader Story' I hope you will look for the similarities in our experiences. No matter how isolated you feel many of us can relate to each others words.

A large part of SH is isolation, secrecy and having no one understand or relate to. Through these readers stories I hope in a small part to elevate that.

Image:my Nonsense Queen - colored by `zancan

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great plan

Anonymous said...

I hope so MG..I think we all can learn reading stories written by others...